Sunday 12 August 2012

Lymm Dam -local walk

We are very lucky to have some beautiful walks right on our door step.Today we are taking advantage of a lovely day and visiting a local beauty spot.The man-made Dam attracts lots of visitors and has a well maintained path which runs right the way round and is an excellent circular walk.It is very popular with dog walkers so can be very busy at certain times of the day.It is well stocked with fish and is popular with fishermen.
In the lower part of the Dam where there is no fishing allowed we could see very large Carp swimming around ,and a beautiful flash of electric blue as a King Fisher bird flew amongst the low branches of the tree lined banks.


2 comments:

  1. I have been looking out for your followers icon :) I made it. I'm the first :):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha .. glad you are first Lesley :)I realised the other day that I hadn`t put the followers link on .. but I have now :)

      Delete